Endorsements V-picks Souldier Celestion D'Addario Lessons

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
Jim Campilongo Live Stream Concert Saturday Night
  • We will be live-streaming Tomorrow night at 8p ET. Wherever you are in the world, you can tune in! You can purchase online tickets for $5 anytime at http://www.concertwindow.com/shows/jim-campilongo-quartet, and the webcast will be viewable on iPhones and iPads. The show will not be recorded, but you can watch it live in HD.
    THE CAMPILONGO QUARTET with Peter Remm, Jay Foote, Taylor Floreth
    THE FALCON MARLBORO, NY
    SATURDAY JANUARY 26 SHOWTIME 8PM
  • Any fans out there planning on recording the stream? I've got a nightmarish work day from 7am to 3am, and am going to miss it. Help would be appreciated!
  • Great show Jim! I hope you do more of these. It was a really strange (in a good way) experience watching something that couldn't be paused or rewound. Like the old days you had to experience it in the moment. Also, what was the tune you played after Twister?
  • Great show Jim, next best thing to being there!
    Attachments
    FALCON 2.26.13.jpg 31K
  • I know they said there wouldn't be any recording but I hope that isn't true. I wasn't able watch it last night (previous commitments) and so I hope it shows up on Youtube or somesuch.

Great idea though, especially for those of us that may never get to see Jim play live.
  • thanks so much for tuning in guys, I really hope it was worth it... here's a set list ...

MONKEY IN A MOVIE A
    HEAVEN IS CREEPY Dm
    REBEL ROUSER E
    JIM'S BLUES A
    ALANA D
    HELEN KELLER E
    YES AND NO (formerly I KNOW IT WAS YOU G)
    THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN NY D
    TWISTER B
    THE PAST IS LOOKING BRIGHTER... A
    DREAM DICTIONARY E
    AMERICAN HIPS D
    SUPPOSE A (ACOUSTIC)
    CANNONBALL RAG G (ACOUSTIC)
    BLUES FOR ROY C
    PIE PARTY C
    THIRD STONE E

• What a set list!!! Love the acoustic set (future lessons).
    I cant enjoy the live streamng because I was in the hospital receibing me new daughter Josefa.
    Hope I can see a live streaming the next time.
    Saludos from Chile......sorry for the english
    JIG
  • congratulations jig and Josefa!
  • Jim, was this just a one off or will there be more streams in the future? As a side note, it would be great if you plan on uploading any bootlegs from your live archive at the Living Room. I'm sure a lot of fans would love a "direct download" type format like your lessons, and would be happy to pay to hear some live material. Nothing beats live music!
  • According to Concert WIndow, Jim's playing again at The Falcon on Feb 28.
    http://www.concertwindow.com/shows/jim-campilongo-power-trio
  • Great setlist Jim !!
    I love all the tracks.
    But I would like to hear them in the Netherlands (Europe ;-)

Regards
    Clavan
  • Thanks Clavan... I hope to meet you soon.
  • THE CAMPILONGO TRIO with JAY FOOTE, RAMBLIN ROB HEATH
    THE FALCON MARLBORO, NY
    THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28 SHOWTIME 8PM
    1348 Route 9W in Marlboro - on the corner of Dock Road and 9w.
    www.liveatthefalcon.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!