Endorsements V-picks Souldier Celestion D'Addario Lessons

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
Best wishes and Thank You!
  • Just wanted to take a minute and thank EVERY forum member for making this the most exciting and interesting music forum out there! It has been a pleasure to hear everyone's comments and to hear everyone's insights and unique playing experiences. Special thanks to the Right Hand Man for setting this up and facilitating this great place to communicate. And, of course, a GIANT thank you to Jim Campilongo for bringing us all together and for blessing us with not only his amazing music, but also with his gifts as an extraordinary teacher. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am sure that I am not alone in saying that Jim's talent as a teacher is on par with his knack for creating the most incredible music that I have ever heard. Good teachers are hard to find. And the odds of finding a GREAT teacher who is also an AMAZING composer has got to be one in a billion. Thanks again Jim!

Wishing everyone a healthy and Happy New Year!!!!

• Thank *YOU* CJ for all the help and selfless guidance you've offered here. I really appreciate you buddy... and Happy New Year... 2013!
  • I completely agree CJ! Thanks for the great music and lessons Jim. You rock.
    Thanks to Right Hand Man and to everyone on this forum for making this such a welcoming and informative meeting place.
    Happy New Year!
    Teles rule.

• Teles rule - but great music AND great musicians even more so!

Happy New Year to All -

Jason
  • Happy New Year, Everybody!! I am so thankful for this great, growing community and for all of the contributions from all of the members.

-William

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!