Endorsements V-picks Souldier Celestion D'Addario Lessons

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
The Living Room
  • We caught your show while in NYC on October 15, 2012 and it was for me the high point of our trip. We sat near the front so that I could study your picking style and perhaps cop your amp settings. I recently purchased a Princeton after having used a Twin for many years, largely on the basis of your endorsement and success with same, though also for the simple fact that its a heck of a lot easier to carry around. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole set, particularly the Hendrix cover.
    Thanks...

Cheers,
    John
  • I think I know who you are John ... Thanks for visiting us and I hope to see you soon. Thanks for posting too.
    All the best - Jim
  • @jbeadle - Hi, I saw Jim a couple weeks ago, and had a great time too. Thanks for sharing your experience. I'd love to hear about the highlights of the show if you care to share any. I'm very much looking forward to see Jim perform again near the end of November. I had a front row seat myself, and realized pretty quickly how a Princeton can, OH, YES, can cut through a drum kit. That was one loud, bad ass, sound. Glad to hear you had such a great time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!