Endorsements V-picks Souldier Celestion D'Addario Lessons

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
No more Forum
  • Hi friends- I can't fix the forum without a webmaster. Furthermore, I am frustrated that I need to rely and pay an outside party to keep this forum running. It's been months since we could post attachments and now there is the double posts problem.... traffic here is minimal and I believe it's no small part due to the forums flaws.

That said, Patreon is an option. I can manage my Patreon page by myself, where I post a short video every week. Sure, it costs you something like $5 to $30 a month, but it's a place where we can congregate on the web, talk about lessons etc. https://www.patreon.com/jimcampilongo

It's the best I can offer at this point.

It might be a minute till the Campy forum vanishes but I wanted to give a proper update.

That said, thank you for all the goodwill here on the campy forum, it's been a great experience - Jim
  • Thanks, Jim. I’ve enjoyed the forum, and will continue to subscribe to your Patreon page. Appreciate the update.
  • Thanks, Jim. I’ve enjoyed the forum, and will continue to subscribe to your Patreon page. Appreciate the update.
  • Oh no, very sad. Its a unique group here. Have enjoyed the exchange very much. Will be sorry to see it go. But "all good things..." Thanks, Jim.
  • Thanks Jim. I really enjoyed this forum and will be sad to see it go.

Cheers
    Warren
  • Traffic sure is minimal. Can I still post? Will miss this forum, even though I only come here every few months.
  • Thanks Jim, really sorry I couldn't help you more with this. That said, I think these kinds of forums may have run their course. Too much maintenance and need admins to keep spammers & hackers away...I think the Patreon platform you've created is WONDERFUL -- and you provide a lot of updates & a LOT of value. Great community there too.

All the best,
    John
  • See what you mean about multiple comments! Well, it's worth saying several times: Jim Campilongo is one of the finest human beings on Earth. And a retty fair guitar player too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!