Endorsements V-picks Souldier Celestion D'Addario Lessons

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
Hello all! Belated Model C post!
  • Hi everyone,

Glad to finally be posting on this board! I've been lurking for a long time and I decided it's time I joined.

I had been after a Hahn Model C since they were announced, but was never in the position to be able to afford one, until last month. I got in touch with the great guys at Music Street in the UK (Hahn's only UK dealer) and they informed me that they had two Model C's on the way. When they arrived at the store, I went and tried them out - the one I ended up coming home with was actually the one Jim demo'd in this video!

It's such a great guitar - light, extremely resonant and dynamic. Interestingly, the two Model C's in the store had radically different neck shapes, one was pretty chunky, almost a soft V, but the one I chose has a relatively slim C shape to the neck.

A picture of the guitar is attached to this post! I also finally got round to making a recording with the guitar this week, an arrangement of Pure Imagination that I'd been working on -

Unfortunately, the pickguard wasn't signed by Jim, but hopefully I can sort that in the future :)

Thanks for reading!

Will
    Attachments
    IMG_20191108_165932.jpg 64K
  • Congrats! Beautiful arrangement of Pure Imagination and very nice playing. I really enjoyed listening to that.
  • Thank you for the kind words BlueCajun, very much appreciated.
  • congratulations! Thank you - Jim
  • Thanks Jim! Now I just need to practice, practice, practice...
  • Will - Sure.... but sometimes, just being able to LOOK at it is enough. Enjoy!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!