Endorsements V-picks Souldier Celestion D'Addario Lessons

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
sonic tele lesson feedback?
  • I'm going into surgery on thursday, I'll be laid up for a few weeks. Taking a page from Jim's recovery plan, I may take up the sonic tele lessons- how has everyone enjoyed it?
  • Big thumbs up. So many great techniques and songs - will keep you busy for a long time. I’m still working through it!
  • Love it! It's unique, imo, from alot of the other "lesson" vids out there, but then Jim is a unique player, so that would make sense.
  • I also love this video. Great learning tool and very inspiring. I have been working on it for a year and I still have a lot left to learn. I like it so much that I wish Jim makes a second video. That would be great!!
  • I'm trying to upload a Lessons By Mail video - It's a low production home -made video covering Autumn Leaves ...
  • A new lesson? That's great news, Jim! Any luck in uploading the video?
  • Not yet - my new assistant has been on it for about two weeks- A much slower process then I anticipated

• Just got “Sonic Tele”. There is enough material there to keep you busy for a long time. I’ve already picked up several new concepts, like Jim’s technique of voice leading in playing rhythm. I’ve never heard that discussed before.
  • I'm glad you liked it and thank you for buying it. Have a great day- Jim

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!